The Silverwood HOA meeting was held on May 3rd, 2018 at Hardesty Library.
The HOA annual dues were raised by $75 to $475. The reasons for this increase were discussed and include increased water costs, repair costs for the pool bathrooms (including major plumbing and new hot water tanks), as well as other general services have increased over time (landscape, electricity, Christmas lights).
Action assignments stemming from the HOA meeting include:
- HOA board to provide a copy of the bi-laws/covenants as part of the welcome to new homeowners
- LionHeart is adding new locks around the pool area. New locking knobs and deadbolts to prevent access during off-season.
- LionHeart to add a sensor to the pool shower so it cannot be left running
- HOA board is looking into new LED lighting at the entrance
- Possibly hiring food trucks for the neighborhood bbq.
- Possibly moving the Silverwood website to a google server that is free. Updating neighborhood contact information.